Signs

branco



header


Thursday, January 31

YELLOW & BORDEAUX





Hey lovely people! Finally the sun shows up again. The rain was making me so depressed! 
I had such a busy week, but the sun is out and this afternoon, I was planning a new project for FRA couture, but you'll know about it soon! Even if I have so much going on, I couldn't resist going out for some coffee with friends, and I just love this clothing assembly, the strong color of the skirt, with the very cute/sexy top with a lot of detail. And above all, I adore the contrast of the color palette of my outfit with the color of the buildings behind! More tomorrow. 
And don't forget to 'LIKE' the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/VFRAcouture ;)
With love, Van x

And don't forget, stop by the Facebook page and give a 'LIKE' click here. Thanks guys
Photos: Pedro Gramaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment